Hair loss? Reverse hair loss with supplements
Hair loss make you feel down about yourself?
Often times during our consultation, we find that our clients are suffering from hair loss for one reason or another. Could it be a a hidden reason behind the hair loss? When we speak on-on-one about hair loss, we find that perhaps they are stressed from 3 years ago to recent. The activities that cause us to fight or flight make our body go into a protective mode that will grab whatever nutrients it can to protect us. Our brain will do whatever it can to maintain the status quo of our every day life even if it is stressful. Lack of sleep, not eating the most nutritional foods, not eating on a regular basis, lack of the right fruit that gives us Vitamin D can affect our internal systems. Read on to learn more about what to do to re-grow your hair…….
Alopecia Areata is an auto-immune disorder of the blood. The systems are malfunctioning. Usually the circular baldness comes from stress related issues however; not proven.
- One in five people with alopecia areata also has history of a family member that has suffered from the condition.
- Alopecia areata often develops all of a sudden.
- There is little scientific evidence that alopecia areata is caused by stress.
- People with alopecia areata who have only a few patches of hair loss often experience a spontaneous, full recovery, without the need for treatment.
- There is no cure for alopecia areata according to University of Chicago.
- 6.8 million people have been reported to have alopecia Areata due to an autoimmune disorder.
I have seen many facets of hair loss, Alopecia Areata being one of them. In this instance that I’m describing was due to my daughter having one of her organs removed. She had anesthesia during her Appendix surgery. She was itching the nape area of her head that could have caused the baldness however; she must have been very sensitive to the drugs that were running through her body. Most of the women in our family are sensitive to drugs. Another time, she had lost hair due to stress on the top of her head. The bald spot was the size of a quarters. She also had empty spots in the crown area that had to be hidden with a side part. She was so worried that someone would see how thin her hair was plus she had to do the “comb over.”
My hair loss was over a 2 year period from the death of my son. The internal sadness, medical doctors etc took a toll on my hair. It is key to understand that as long as you have
hair it will grow back. I had 6 inches cut off my hair since last year and my hair is now fuller, thicker and shinier than I have ever experienced with my hair. I hadn’t realize how much my hair was breaking until my hair was taken down from a pony tail. I was sleeping in my pony tail and it eventually broke off. We can talk more about that in another post. I had major hair growth after a year because of the new hair growing shampoo and conditioner that was prescribed plus the Collagenblu used daily.
Years later, my daughter had a rash on her arm, she had it tested with results having Lupus. This situation for some reason had caused her stress and a bald spot on the top of her head. So even though a dis -ease in the body may cause alopecia areata or temporay bald spots. The last thing a person having loss of hair or bald spots doesn’t want to here “she is going bald.” Since using CollagenBlu 1x per day for over a year, has given her more energy, protein support, Vitamin C support in addition to using Zenagen treatment for her hair directly to thicken her hair.
Another client had a bald spot from stress related activities that were caused by worrying about her up coming wedding. She was excited but stressed over the details, the 300 people attending her wedding. Her hair did grow back after that bid day.
Another client had bleached her hair again and again until it broke off. She was getting married and her fiance loved her long hair. We had to prevent more hair loss by putting her
on a regime to grow her hair and teach her how to manager her hair on a daily basis to keep the growth on her head. We did provide an immediate solution by coloring her hair with a safe color back to brown then added hair extensions for long hair that made her and her fiance happy. If you want more information about hair extensions go here.
What we know about hair loss today vs years ago is so much better. The awareness of eating anti-flammatory foods helps, calming the inside down will help prevent hair loss plus utilizing the vitamins that are essential to either be given in a supplemental form such as a pill form or by healthy organic foods. Recipes over a 6 month period of time will be a good bench mark to help re-grow your hair back. If you have other medical influences could minimize progress however; doing your best to manage what goes inside your body will help on a global effect in your body affecting the outside.
Thinning hair or hair loss is not Alopecia Areata. Hair loss can make a thicker head of hair look thinner, limp, 1/2 of the hair bulk lost, dull, thinner and sparse around the hairline temporal area. Some temporary hair loss can come from wearing very tight braids on the scalp. The hair pulls causing tension on the scalp that eventually could become weak. Constant re-braiding in the same areas could potentially cause the hair to not re-grow! Beware of braiding so tightly with your young one’s.
Over the past two years, I’ve focused on the fact that poor nutrition, including vitamin deficiencies, is a major factor of hair loss. These natural hair loss remedies work to fix the root of the problem, like regulating your hormone levels or fighting oxidative stress that increases with age according to Dr. Axe research. Some vitamins have antioxidant properties that help to fight the extrinsic factors of hair loss, and some vitamins help the body balance hormone levels, another factor that stops hair growth. Dr. Axe suggests Omega 3 fish oil rich is fatty acids helps assist with hair thickening from hair loss.
he hair loss situation for my clients. I have also experienced along with the emotional distress that women and men have when their has has started thinning out over the years. One client had lost a large amount of hair on the top of her head when she was going through the diet that was neglecting to incorporate meat (protein) in her diet. Unfortunately, years later, her hair had not come back as thick has it once was. She has used lasers to grow her hair which helped. We spoke about the hair loss that maybe we should consider a wiglet or piece for the top of her head. We didn’t go through with it because she started following my directions of using CollagenBlu 1-2 x per day. Why Collagenblu? We found this by being associated with a client that lived a very organic healthy lifestyle. She had lost some hair due to having symptoms of MS. She noticed that her hair was thinning. After using Collagen, she discovered that her hair started to grow at the scalp area which looked thicker but was still thin on the ends of her hair. Once, my client started using Collagenblu after 1 month, started to see her hair growing stronger and her hair loss was minimized all but stopped. She was excited by her results. After 3 months, she started to show a “cushioned affect” that looked like a fluffy cloud on her scalp at the top of her head. the rest of her hair was starting to look shinier, fuller and thicker. Find Collagenblu here.
Another client had a loss of hair due to metal fillings in her teeth. Over the course of a few years, she had the metal fillings removed from her teeth. She started to feel better yet she still had loss of hair. We spoke about her diet, we spoke about what she was using on her hair. Just because a client comes to a salon doesn’t always mean they use professional products like we suggest for hair loss at Indulge Salon. I’ve been doing her hair for 20 years. When the hair loss around her hairline became more sparse we had a serious talk about using our hair growing shampoo Zenagen treatment for women over 40 years of age. Once she started using it as prescribed her hair has grown stronger and has stayed on her head. Her hairline hair has not started to fill in getting thicker and fuller. It’s been over 6 months of use.
Another client is a male that suffered hair loss early in his from late 20’s – 30’s but has progressively gotten worse. Not good for self esteem. He has used the filler sprays that liken to hair fibers. Always had to worry that if he sweated or was in the rain, that the hair fibers would run onto his clothes causing embarrassment. He started using Zenagen treatment for men every other shampoo. He started to feel the little tingling on the top of his head thinking that something was wrong but alas, after I checked his scalp out, it felt like little nubs that were growing out from the scalp. Imagine planting seeds that start to sprout. Similar to that only coming out of the skin. We both were excited about his progress. It’s been over a year of using the Zenagen treatment that reduced the hair loss, reduced the inflammation on his head and now has a cushion of hair on the top of his head. He has hair to comb. As long as you have hair, the hair will grow.
Solutions for hair loss:
- By using Biotin to help supplement 1 – 3x per day will help strengthen the hair by rebuilding the shingles of the hair. the hair cuticle looks like a roof with shingles. they layer over top of each other. As the hair is physically damaged by blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons leading to breakage of those “shingles” can cause hair loss due to the breakage. The hair starts of with 13 layers to the hair but eventually as we grow older with the styling of hair, pony tailing hair and pulling on it may cause the hair to thin therefore someone may think the breakage is hair loss but really it’s just breakage that has decreased the density of the hair. Vitamin B-5 foods such as eggs, beef, chicken, avocado, legumes, nuts and potatoes, also helps you to avoid a deficiency and aid hair growth.
2.Preliminary research in animals has found that quercetin, a naturally occurring bioflavonoid found in fruits and vegetables, can protect against the development of alopecia areata and effectively treat existing hair loss. According to the research done by James McIntosh, December 22, 2017. Note that if you have a bald area without any hair, hair will not grow if the papilla (the hair) is dead.
3. Fish Oil rich in Omega 3, Omega 6 helped thicken the hair and grow hair after 6 months. Eat omega-3 foods like salmon, mackerel, tuna, white fish, sardines, egg yolks, walnuts, hemp seeds and nuts to reduce inflammation and balance hormones. If you don’t eat enough omega-3 foods, take one to two capsules or one tablespoon of a top-notch fish oil supplement to help reduce inflammation that causes hair disorders. According to Dr. Axes’s report on alopecia areata, he stated that if you are on a blood thinner that you should consult with your physican first before adjusting your foods. Some Omega 3 foods may cause more blood thinning.
4. Zinc supplementation or oral zinc therapy gluconate helped with clients that have had alopecia areata or hair loss based based on hair follicle health. Zinc plays an important part of the growth of hair.
5. Try Rosemary Oil on the affected areas.
6. Utilize the amazing ingredients of Zenagen treatment for women and men. Can be purchased at Indulge Salon York Pa or Indulge Salon Greensboro, GA.
Dr. Prescribed treatments for hair loss are commonly corticosteroids, powerful anti-inflammatory drugs that can suppress the immune system. These are mostly commonly administered through local injections, topical ointment application, or orally.