Sensitive Skin Treatment
Holy blazes my face feels like it’s on fire all the time!
There is a difference between redness from a sunburn you versus the skin you were born with that has always been sensitive to products.
If your face is flushed and sensitive to anything that touches your skin, the Guinot Sensitive Skin Treatment sessions are recommended to reduce or desensitize the skin would be
- Hydradermie Lift to lessen redness, decongest (get rid of black heads and white heads), even out the complexion and soothes irritated skin.
- Aromatic to strengthen the natural defenses
Very sensitive skin becomes intolerant of any product in comes in touch with. Even some sensitive skin treatment serums or over the counter lotions have ingredients in them that irritate and increase the redness or become allergic. Hot flushes, prickling and redness are often a result of sensitivity and other hormonal effects of aging.
Are you ever afraid to try anything new for fear your skin will break out? We understand that fear, especially if you have a big event coming up. We invite you to come in for a product sample that you can try on your own time, well in advance of a big event.
For best results we recommend a thorough sensitive skin treatment and maintenance plan designed by your Indulge skincare therapist, who will gently help your red, sensitive skin using products that comfort and sooth.
Recommended products for at home:
- Doux Demaquillant Hydrallergic to cleanse the skin.
- Gommage Biologique to help remove dead built-up cells through its gentle biological action and allow the skin to breathe and be open to repair.
- Sérum Hydrallergic, used directly after the cleanser and Gommage Biologique, soothes and neutralizes deep down the symptoms of hypersensitivity.
- Masque Hydrallergic to instantly sooth irritation and heat sensations. It has a creamy texture for a soothing effect.
- Douceur De Vie is recommended all year long to rebuild and strengthen the skin from the inside through cellular life concentrates. It will soothe and desensitize the skin with relaxing essential oils of Lavender, Lemon, and Chamomile. Fights against UVA/UVB rays by maintaining SPF of 15. Use in the morning to protect during the day. Helps with redness and heat.
Recommend treatments: Schedule one Guinot Sensitive Skin Treatment per month or as often as needed to soothe. Allow 1½ hours.