Dehydrated Skin Treatment
Feel like your face is going to crack from being so tight?
You know the feeling. You wash your face with your favorite scrub or cleanser, then hop in the shower. All of a sudden you feel your mouth opening to stretch this way and that. . .to loosen your face!
This is exactly what we are talking about when the skin is dry. The skin needs a drink of moisture that will last longer than a minute. Your skin needs a dehydrated skin treatment.
Guinot recommends the following treatments to hydrate, create softness and flexibility. A dehydrated skin treatment will promote a brighter complexion and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Dry skin actually will prematurely age the skin so it is essential to always to lock in moisture daily.
- Hydradermie Lift to circulate and hydrate the skin
- Beauté Neuve Double Peeling Treatment to exfoliate and moisture
- Aromatic to rebalance the natural defenses of the skin
Recommended products for at home:
- Lait Hydra Fraicheur is a cleansing milk that is gentle and skin cooling. Lotion Hydra Fraicheur is an alcohol free lotion that does not lather and gently cleanses. Hydra Tendre is a moisture-rich cleansing milk with a creamy texture and comforts the skin. Use daily.
- Gommage Grain D’Eclat will gently remove dead skin cells, and also prepares your skin for great results from the serums, creams and masks. Can be used on the entire body for a more thorough cleansing. Use one to two times per week.
- Sérum Hydra Beauté Moisturing Concentrate is an intensive moisture relief that can be used as a once-a-month cure, morning or evening under your moisturizer. This serum is super light and will rehydrate quickly to smooth and diminish fine lines.
- Masque Hydra Beauté saturates the skin in a bath of moisture for immediate plumping of the cells. Use this twice a week. Apply Sérum Hydra Beauté under the mask for an intense moisturizing effect
- Crème Hydra Beauté creates long-lasting moisture balance and will rehydrate, increases cellular bonding and restore the protective film to retain moisture. Or you can use Hydrazone Moisturizing Cream that will plump dehydrated lines and has hyaluronic acid that holds moisture but maintain radiance.
Recommend scheduling alternating treatments one time per month. Allow 1½ hours.