Irritated Skin Treatment
Just Plain Irritated!!!
Irritated skin is more of a short-term situation with breakouts here and there, some flare ups around the nose, or simply agitated skin that has bumps and rough texture.
Skiers are notorious for needing irritated skin treatment with the wind whipping at their face that causes temporary redness like a sunburn.
Of course nothing agitates the skin and makes it sensitive to touch more than too much sunshine. We’ve all been there. Falling asleep on the beach and waking up lobster red, barely able to move. Again, it’s a short-term situation, and Guinot offers the products that help protect and instantly take the burn away until you either tan or peel.
You cannot be too careful to avoid and protect the skin from the sun’s potential damaging effects. Its aging effects are permanent. And children who play in the sun without protection have the highest opportunity for cellular sun damage, at a very young age.
Recommended Irritated Skin Treatment Types:
- Hydradermie Lift to improve the tone and contours of the face while oxygenating and creating a cool down effect on the irritated skin.
- Aromatic to improve your own natural skin defenses and moisturize the skin to protect it.
Recommended products for at home:
- Hydra Tendre cleanser is for all skin types.
- Gommage Biologique deep cleanser to be used one to two times per week.
- Baume Anti-Rougeurs Anti-Redness Treatment to treat and conceal redness. It contains a green pearl to neutralize redness and helps to regain an even complexion. This will soothe and moisturize. Use day and night continuously.