It’s a party! It’s a blast!
And it always sells out!!!!
It’s difficult to believe Colour Explosion started 25 years ago as a
haircolor event to train our newer stylists in the color techniques
INDULGE is famous for. The discounted pricing was our way of
saying “thank you” to our long-time customers.
Who knew our bare bones event would take on a life of its own. The salons are decorated for a party
atmosphere with refreshments and prize baskets that can be entered to win.
Clients dress super causal and get to know each other as they process. And everyone loves getting a sneak preview of the INDULGE Spring 2016 Color Collection and our newest spins on customized color
By bare bones we mean there are no haircuts.
No blow drying services. No consults.
Just great color at 25% OFF that day only.
This season we continue to feature Wella®, L’OréalProfessionnel® andRedken® color products – renown for their superior light reflection and hair protection, and the fact they cover grey 100%. That’s right. 100% coverage with color that looks so natural you think you were born with it. We only use the best quality hair products that, in the end, give you the best and most beautiful results.
We can’t wait to share our new looks on March 19th at our Color Explosion.
To be clear, the 25% OFF includes ALL INDULGE COLOR SERVICES…
- Ombre – a form of handpainted highlights that produce a vivid shift from dark to light hair and can have a bold line of demarcation in the middle. It can be very subtle or very striking.
- Sombre – the new rage, a super shiny, super subtle version of Ombre where the color gradually fades from top to bottom It’s a look that works well on every base shade of color, even redheads.
- Balayage – is French meaning “to sweep”. The look is natural, as if the hair is swept with sun-kissed highlights.
- Dimensional Color – an undone look inspired by “shapes” for color placement for dramatic or subtle effects, as well as dimensional color that shimmersthroughout the hair.
- All Highlights – full, partial and creative techniques.
- Cellophane Glazes/Color Balance – applied after the permanent or semi-permanent colors to seal in color and revitalize the hair so it’s silky and shiny.
- Splashes of Color – packets of color either handpainted or foiled.
- Retouches – lightening, darkening, changing tone for the new growth at the scalp. This does not include the mid-length and ends.
- Intensity Color – purples, reds, pinks, blues added to your dimensional color.
If you are new to INDULGE and our proprietary haircoloring systems, we highly recommend that you make an appointment for a full consultation – prior to your Colour Explosion Day appointment – so we can discuss the color process that will be performed.
This is not the day for color correction, either. If you have a problem caused by box color or rainbow colors you want removed, an separate appointment should be made. Also note that haircuts should be scheduled the week of your color.
If you are new to Colour Explosion, we also recommend you CALL Today because this event always sells out!
Color Explosion is a fast-paced application day. No haircuts. No blow drying services – though you are
welcome to blow dry your own hair and experience any of the product we have available to you. We also have curling irons or you can bring your own if preferred.
Also remember Color Explosion includes a 15% discount on hair maintenance products. Our front desk is knowledgeable on all of our Pureology®, Wella®, and Alterna® products that are specifically recommended for you desired hair results.
We’ve also introduced Wella Professionals new EIMI line of styling products – including Volume Sugar Lift, Texture hair gels and waxes, and Shine hairsprays, mists and pomades –with tremendous success. We can show you how EIMI lets you truly express your personality!
With so much to save, and so much more to gain with a new look for Spring, don’t miss out on this year’s Colour Explosion event.