Hair Color Explosion
Why Colour Explosion is our most popular event of the year!
It’s difficult to believe Colour Explosion started 23 years ago as a haircolor event to train our newer stylists in the color techniques INDULGE Salon is famous for. The discounted pricing was our way of saying “thank you” to our long-time customers.
Who knew our bare’-bones’ event would take on a life of its own. The salons are decorated for a party atmosphere with refreshments and prize baskets that can be entered to win. Clients dress super causal and get to know each other as they process (remember it’s a party!). And everyone loves getting a sneak preview of the INDULGE Spring 2014 color collection and our newest spins on customized color techniques.
By bare bones we mean there are no haircuts. No blow drying services. No consults. Just great color at 25% OFF that day only.
This season we continue to feature Wella® Illumina color products, renown for their superior light reflection and hair protection, and the fact they cover grey 100%! Thats right. 100% coverage with color that looks so natural you think you were born with it. We only use the best quality hair products that, in the end, give you the best and most beautiful results.
ILLUMINA has upped its game with a New Naturals Collection that’s an absolute joy to work with. Inspired by this season’s golden opulence trend, it enhances your natural color to give your hair a gorgeous glossy glow. The collection is divided into four new looks: Blushing Naturals with peach, apricot and strawberry tones; Smoky Naturals that are fresh, smooth and softly subtle; Deep Naturals which are sleek and polish, and Sheer Naturals featuring cascading vanilla and Champagne tones.
We can’t wait to share these new looks on March 15th at our Color Explosion.
To be clear, the 25% OFF includes ALL INDULGE COLOR SERVICES…
• Ombre – a form of handpainted highlights that produce a vivid shift from dark to light hair and can have a bold line of demarcation in the middle. It can be very subtle or very striking.
• Sombre – the new rage, a super shiny, super subtle version of Ombre where the color gradually fades from top to bottom It’s a look that looks great on every base shade of color, even redheads!
• Balayage – is French meaning “to sweep”. The look is natural, as if the hair is swept with sun-kissed highlights. I
• Top of the Head Highlights – give the hair a luminous shine where we retouch new hair growth and follow up with a color balance to refresh
• Cellophane Glazes – applied after the permanent or semi-permanent colors to seal in color and revitalize the hair so it’s silky and shiny.
• Splashes of color– packets of color either handpainted or foiled.
• Intensity color– purples, reds, pinks, blues added to your dimensional color.
If you are new to INDULGE Salon and our proprietery haircoloring systems, we highly recommend that you make an appointment for a full consultation – prior to your Colour Explosion Day appointment – so we can discuss the color process that will be performed. Color Explosion is fast-paced application day. No haircuts. No blow drying services – though you are welcome to blowdry your own hair and experience any of the product we have available to you. We also have curling irons or you can bring your own if preferred.
Also remember Color Explosion includes a 15% discount on hair maintenance products. Our front desk is knowledgeable on all of our Pureology, Wella, and Alterna products that are specifically recommended for you desired hair results.
With so much to save, and so much more to gain with a new look for Spring, don’t miss out on this year’s Colour Explosion event. All you have to do is make that call for an appointment.
Saturday. March 15th.